Boca Raton Law Firms Need to Focus on Clients as Individuals not Family Law Statistics
The hardest part of dealing with divorce is leaving a marriage that was entered into by two people in love. Because, let’s face it, love is one of the most difficult emotions to grapple with. Rationality tends to go out the window and that fact is forgotten by people divorced. Consequently, the person you promised to spend the rest of your life with becomes your mortal enemy. And where does that leave you and your kids? I’ll tell you a secret. To date, nowhere good.
As a family lawyer in Boca Raton Florida, there is one thing I have come to learn above all else. To get through Florida family court with your sanity intact, you need to view divorce as a business transaction. By viewing a split as a process to complete through family forms and a courts family orders, and without the need to complicate matters with anger and resentment, dealing with divorce becomes possible. It is important to seek the help of Boca Raton law firms who feel the same.
Dealing with Divorce will only Make You Stronger
Reconciling that a relationship is over is tough. We’ve all been there. Emotions run high. These can range from grief to denial to guilt to all out borderline insanity. When parties are served with divorce papers, these feelings are often exacerbated. Even though Florida is a no fault divorce state, the need to blame and shame the other party becomes second nature in a Florida family court case. Spouses allow their emotions to take over.
As a result, their stress levels and legal fees skyrocket. The sad thing is this adversarial behavior can be encouraged by some Boca Raton law firms. This ultimately forces issues to become unnecessarily complicated and evolve into a public battle. Newsflash: it’s possible to aggressively defend your interests without throwing all logic to the wind.
Boca Raton Law Firm, The Law Office of Jordan Gerber, P.A. looks beyond Family Court to Address the Cost of Florida Divorce
The first mistake is to focus your life around the misery of dealing with divorce. It’s happening and there’s probably nothing you can do about it. So, instead, see your marriage as an experience that shaped you into who you are today. The person you are in the exact place you are meant to be.
If you are strong in your convictions and realize that holding on to anger is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die, you won’t allow yourself to be influenced. Statistics like the highest divorce rate and a countries divorce rate be damned. As hard as it may seem, remaining as detached as possible is the best gift you can give yourself. Dealing with divorce becomes a lot easier when you accept what is happening. And realize that it may not be such a bad thing.
Boca Raton Law Firm on Life beyond Family Court.
Sometimes all it takes to shift your perception is to curl up with a good book. After all, sometimes dealing with divorce is a whole lot easier when you can depend on the kindness of strangers to help you along the way.
- How to Sleep Alone in a King-Size Bed: A Memoir of Starting Over by Theo Pauline Nestor.
- Codependent No More : How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself by Melody Beattie.
- No One Is to Blame by Bob Hoffman.
- The Awakening by Kate Chopin.
- Too Good to Leave, Too Bad to Stay by Mira Kirschenbaum.
- Falling Apart in One Piece: One Optimist’s Journey Through the Hell of Divorce by Stacy Morrison.
- Stop Walking On Eggshells by Paul T. Mason, MS and Randi Kreger.
- When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times by Pema Chodron.
- The Good Divorce: Keeping Your Family Together When Your Marriage Comes Apart by Constance Ahrons.
- Getting Past Your Breakup: How to Turn a Devastating Loss into the Best Thing That Ever Happened to You by Susan J Elliott.
- Crazy Time: Surviving Divorce and Building a New Life by Abigail Trafford.
- Resilience: Hard-Won Wisdom for Living a Better Life by Eric Greitens.
- Mars and Venus Starting Over: A Practical Guide for Finding Love Again After a Painful Breakup, Divorce, or the Loss of a Loved One by John Gray, PhD.
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay.
Click Boca Raton Family Law Firm Attorney to schedule your consultation. Proudly Serving Boca Raton, Delray Beach, West Palm Beach, and all of Palm Beach County, South Florida.
Boca Raton Law Firms Practice Areas Include:
Post Marital Agreement
Simplified Dissolution of Marriage
High Net Worth Divorce
Division of Retirement Benefits In Florida Divorce
Dissipation of Marital Assets
Florida Modification of Child Support
Modification Of Child Custody In Florida